I haven’t been posting a whole lot recently because I’ve been feeling somewhat burned out from the daily grind of being awake to the sheer insanity that the Western world is living under these days. Sooner or later, it takes its toll on you, and you just need to take a break. Because of this, I have actually missed out on writing about several attacks that have taken place in various European countries the past few weeks. Really, what can I say that I haven’t already said several times already? The formula for when these attacks happen is so predictable at this point, that there’s really not much new that I can say. It always goes something like this:
- A report comes out of a bombing/mass stabbing/vehicular attack, in some random European city.
- Details about the suspect are kept as vague as possible (unless it’s one of the rare cases were it’s a white guy, in which case, details are reported immediately).
- Occasionally, it is reported that the suspect yelled “ALLAHU AKBAR” before attacking. Motivation for attack is apparently “unclear”
- Comment sections on articles about the attack devolve into arguments between “racists” who predict that it was a Muslim, and people who are more concerned about condemning these “racist” comments, than about the attack itself.
- Eventually, it is revealed that it was indeed a Muslim. Media claim that the attacker was suffering from “mental illness”, just like every other attacker who coincidentally, attacks in the name of Islam.
- Media starts talking about how “right wing extremists” (who almost never kill anyone) are the real threat, and that normal Muslims are the real victims, because people are saying mean things about their religious beliefs, and this is apparently much more damaging than being killed.
- Nobody learns their lesson, and people continue on like normal, until the next attack happens, at which point, the cycle repeats itself.
Anyway, I wanted to draw attention to the fact that France has experienced yet another attack today, not because there’s anything original or noteworthy about it, but because it happened shortly after a new law came into place in France recently. This law prevents people convicted of actions related to any form of discrimination, including racism, from running for political office in the country.
The problem is that as we all know, the bar for what is actually considered “racism” in most European countries, is pretty low, so low in fact, that often just speaking out about what is happening, can be considered racist. So in other words, if a person actually speaks out about what is happening and wishes to run for political office and implement changes to stop it from continuing, they run the risk of being banned from even doing so. This is a complete violation of democracy, and pretty much makes it impossible anymore for France to even save itself through democratic means. It makes it so that the people will no longer have anyone to choose from, if they want a candidate who will deal with the mass immigration and terrorism that is plaguing their country.
This shows the desperation of our enemies. They can see that the people are waking up to what they’re doing, and now in their panic to shut us down, their masks have slipped, and they’re showing their true colours. They want nothing less than our complete extermination, and they’ll do whatever it takes to prevent us from stopping it. The problem is, that as JFK himself once said:
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
France had a violent revolution before, when the people were pushed too far. With democratic options being taken off the table, they might eventually feel as if they have no other choice, but to do it again…