There’s a term over on Urban Dictionary which aptly describes the state of affairs we live in. That term is “Clown World”. The very first definition provided goes like this:
A phrase used to describe the current state of affairs in regards to the world (usually socially or politically). The word is employed as to state that something is ridiculous or nonsensical, in a way, “only could this be real, in a world run by clowns (clown world)”
When you read today’s topic can you really deny that this is the case?
The UK Home Office is reported to have refused asylum to a Christian convert by quoting Bible passages which it says prove Christianity is not a peaceful religion.
No, this isn’t a story from The Onion. The UK, a country which has suffered numerous Islamic terrorist attacks over the past few years, has seen knife attacks skyrocket in their capital city as it has become more diverse, and has seen the exposure of countless Muslim child rape gangs, is rejecting a Christian asylum seeker, because Christianity is not a peaceful religion. Forget the fact that the UK has always historically been a Christian society, and is still majority Christian today. Forget the fact that this is a country that jails people for Facebook posts which make similar comments about Islam. Even independent of all that, this is complete and utter insanity.
The Independent newspaper is reporting the story of an Iranian national who claimed asylum in 2016 and converted to Christianity because he thought it was a “peaceful” faith.
Well you thought wrong. Haven’t you ever heard of the Crusades?
However, the Home Office demurred, sending him a refusal letter referencing the Bible. The letter said the book of Revelations – the final book of the Bible – is “filled with imagery of revenge, destruction, death and violence,” and cites six excerpts from it.
I’d imagine those six excerpts were something along the lines of
- “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
- “Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority”.
- “And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain…”
- “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement”
- “(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels… “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”
- “If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember.”
Oh wait, those are from the Quran, that peaceful book. My mistake.
It then states: “These examples are inconsistent with your claim that you converted to Christianity after discovering it is a ‘peaceful’ religion, as opposed to Islam which contains violence, rage and revenge.”
As if looking at the current state of the world wasn’t evidence enough already that Christianity is a peaceful religion, in comparison to Islam. Ignore your lying eyes everyone. The media and political establishment will tell you what’s actually true.
The Independent contacted the Home Office, which said the letter was “not in accordance” with its policy approach to claims based on religious persecution. It also said it was working to improve the training provided to decision-makers on religious conversion.
“The people aren’t fully broken yet. Lets pretend we’re doing something, until we’re sure that the no longer have any resistance in them.”
Nathan Stevens, the asylum seeker’s caseworker, tweeted: “I’ve seen a lot over the years, but even I was genuinely shocked to read this unbelievably offensive diatribe being used to justify a refusal of asylum.”
Get used to it. When Islam is inevitably the biggest religion in the UK, not only will this become the norm, but every native Christian will either be butchered or forced to convert. Just like what always happens.