I’ve noticed recently that a lot of “normies” on social media, have finally caught up on something that those of us who have been paying attention, have been aware of for quite some time already. That is, they’ve finally become aware of the existence of slave markets operating quite openly in Libya, and in typical normie fashion, are virtue signalling about how “appalled” and “outraged” they are, and about how “something needs to be done” about it. Of course, as is to be expected, none of them seem to show any indication that they care to educate themselves as to “how and why” this whole thing has come about in the first place. They just care about how they can exploit it to present themselves as good and virtuous people, who “care” about their fellow human beings.
To really understand what has been going on in this world is to acknowledge the self evident reality of the following statement. Everything of significance that is taking place in the world, when looked at from a purely logical perspective, is completely insane. The events that led up to, and the reaction following the revelation of these Libyan slave markets, is no exception to this rule.
Lets really analyse what actually happened. In October 2011, Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, was overthrown after an 8 month long “civil war”, and after having ruled the country for more than 40 years. I use the term “civil war” quite loosely, because in general, a “civil war” refers to a war between citizens of the same country. In the case of Libya, much like in Syria (and which I covered in detail about a year ago), it wasn’t so much a war between fellow citizens, as it was a war between the legitimate Libyan government, and a bunch of terrorists and mercenaries, armed, trained, and financed, by foreign powers which were at odds with the Libyan government, led by NATO.
So the question then becomes, “why were these foreign powers against Gaddafi’s rule?”. The official reason given of course was that Gaddafi was a brutal monster who was oppressing his people and that he needed to be eliminated, so that democracy could be installed. Does that sound familiar? It’s pretty much the same narrative they’ve used with Assad in Syria, or a decade earlier with Saddam Hussein in Iraq, the latter of which, they supported in the 1980s btw when he was fighting against their arch-nemesis, Iran. I guess it doesn’t matter how brutal a dictator someone is, when he’s useful to them. It only becomes a problem when he’s no longer useful. But then again, as I’ve stated time and time again, this is completely obvious, just from looking at the undying support that the West gives to Saudi Arabia, arguably the most barbaric regime on the planet.
The thing is, I’m not even denying that Gaddafi was a dictator, or that democracy was lacking in Libya. What I am saying is that the Western elites, their puppet politicians, and the controlled mainstream media which pushes their agendas with their propaganda, don’t actually care about any of this. If they did, they would never support a country like Saudi Arabia, nor would they have supported Saddam Hussein in the 1980s, just because he was useful at the time. They just cynically use the “we’re liberating the ordinary people and bringing democracy” narrative, as an excuse to push wars and regime changes that promote their real agendas, because they’re smart enough to know that if the general public knew what the real reasons were for these constant wars, they would never support them.
So in regards to Libya specifically, what was the agenda? There are various different agendas that are the motivating factor for actions in the world at any given time, but with Libya specifically, it was opposition (most notably in the US and France) to Gaddafi’s proposal to create a gold backed currency, which would have helped the African people, and threatened the supremacy of the US Dollar and the Euro. That is why he had to go, and that is why people like Hillary Clinton were so happy when he was gone.
Before the war, Libyan people were for the most part, quite well looked after by the Gaddafi regime. Free healthcare, education, electricity, etc. That’s not to say that the country was some kind of paradise on Earth. I have heard it suggested that the standards of healthcare and education were quite poor, and that many of the other entitlements that Libyan citizens could avail of, such as the $50,000 grant given to newlyweds to help them start a family, were a bureaucratic nightmare to claim, but the point is, they existed. Compare the failed state that exists now, were terrorists control large territories, and slave markets exist out in the open, to the country that existed under Gaddafi and ask yourself honestly. Did the Western intervention in the country really improve things?
After Gaddafi’s defeat, and Libya’s descent into failed state status, what has been described as the “biggest refugee crisis since WW2” kicked off. Of course as I’ve mentioned more times than I count, it isn’t technically a refugee crisis, as the vast majority of the so called “refugees” aren’t coming to Europe to escape danger, but instead, coming for economic reasons. Gaddafi himself even warned us that this would happen if he was taken out.
So these people were attempting to get into Europe anyway, long before the Libyan and Syrian civil wars, but Gaddafi’s regime had always kept them out. However, these wars then became an excuse to justify these migrations, and Angela Merkel only encouraged it further, with her blanket invitation to the entire third world to come live in Europe. The consequences of this migrant crisis have included, but are not limited to:
- Migrants drowning en route to Europe.
- Migrants getting enslaved.
- European women getting raped en masse by migrants who do make it to Europe.
- Huge riots involving migrants.
- A massive financial and political strain on the countries dealing with the migrants the most.
So just think about what has happened, what we’ve been told in the media, what we can see going on with our own eyes, and remember my earlier statement in this article in which I said…
“Everything of significance that is taking place in the world, when looked at from a purely logical perspective, is completely insane.”
- The US and their NATO allies, are aligned with Saudi Arabia, but at the same time, claim they took out Gaddafi because he was a brutal dictator who oppressed his people.
- Libya went from having some of the best living standards in Africa, to being a failed state because of this, and a country were slavery is practiced openly.
- Those involved actually try to claim with a straight face, that this was done for the benefit of the Libyan people, and that they’re somehow better off now than they were living under Gaddafi with their free education, healthcare, electricity, etc.
- Hillary Clinton was heavily involved in causing this, and celebrated what happened, yet was promoted by the media as someone fit to be President of the most powerful country in the world.
- Obama was in power at the time that it did happen, and his administration (which included Hillary) was largely responsible for what happened. The media treats Obama like a saint, who is above all criticism.
- Angela Merkel invites the entire third world to come to Europe, which encourages them to make the perilous journey, and results in people either drowning, getting enslaved, or if they do make it, become a heavily resented burden for the ordinary European people. The media celebrates Merkel as a great leader, even declaring her the “leader of the free world”, in light of Trump’s presidential victory.
- Normies have no understanding of what is actually going on and continue to demand “more refugees” be let into Europe, even though they aren’t fleeing from danger, but are instead fleeing TO danger, by ending up in a situation were there is a good chance they’ll either end up enslaved, or drowned. Normies think they’re doing good by voicing their support like this.
- These same normies who are so vehemently opposed to what is going on in Libya currently, also tend to support people like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who are responsible for causing the mess in the first place, and are either too ignorant to the facts, or too hypocritical to care.
So when you really look at what has happened, how the media tries to spin things, and how normal people react to things, then is it not clear?
THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY INSANE!!!!